November 6, 2019
[Update information 2020] Vietnam e- visa for Indians
If you are planning to go out on vacation or a business tour, it is best to visit Vietnam, which is a vast country having all the beautiful sightseeing areas of which you have ever dreamed. It has a marvelous natural beauty that will amaze you for sure, and you will feel near to God in the lap of nature. If you are an Indian, you will need a passport and visa to travel to Vietnam. Applying for a Vietnam visa, you should have a valid passport of India. Nowadays, getting a visa has become a straightforward and quick process that permits Indian citizens to apply for a visa before traveling to Vietnam. The Vietnam e-visa is applicable for tourism as well as for other purposes, which has a validity of up to 30 days stay in Vietnam. The e-visa is appropriate and eligible to be used by a single person.
Mostly, the processing of applications is speedy and hurdle free, and confirmation for the same is sent to applicants by email.
What is Vietnam e-visa (Electronic visa) & How does it work ?
- Vietnam e-Visa for Indians is known as an electronic travel authorization that allows citizens from India to travel to Vietnam for tourism and business or other purposes. The electronic visa enables the entry of a single person for a maximum stay of up to 30 days.
- They process most of the applications for the Vietnam e-visa within 36 – 72 hours after filling the form online and provide all the necessary information. Sometimes this process takes a long duration of around 72 hours for applications to be approved. Therefore travelers should apply for an e-visa at least seven days before the starting of the trip to avoid any hindrance.
- Sometimes still if the request is incomplete or contains any errors, the process may take a longer duration.
- They cross-check all the information provided by the applicants during the Vietnam e-visa application process by screening, in which they also take the help of security databases so that any threats to the country’s security can be pre-identified.
- Applicants should provide all the necessary information correctly, such as their name, address, date of birth, and all the details provided in the passport, i.e., travel document number, and issue/expiry date.
- It is essential and necessary to answer all the questions correctly, avoiding any mistakes which may become the reason for rejection of the Vietnam e-Visa application or create hindrance in receiving the visa.
- Those who possess dual nationality should assure that the passport used for the application process is applicable for entering Vietnam as well. In case you provide the false passport for the Vietnamese visa application, it could become a hindrance while coming in Vietnam as it can be refused at the border being an invalid visa.
- The official website for Vietnam e-visa is https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/ – Please note that this is government website and there is no online support and the fee is non-refundable after the payment. Please make sure no error or mistake before submit your e-visa application.
- For beginners, to avoid hassle, you should make your e-visa application via our easy application form with online support 24/7 & 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Requirements to be fulfilled for Vietnam e-visa for Indian Citizens
Before applying for the application of a Vietnam e-visa, applicants should go through the Vietnam e-visa requirements carefully and proceed accordingly. If you have not mentioned or fulfilled the information incorrectly, it can complicate the application process resulting in visa rejection. Essential e-visa requirements for Indian citizens are as follows:
- The applicant must have a valid Indian passport for at least 6 months and must provide a copy of the personal information page.
- One should also provide a digital passport size photo of the mentioned size and check it properly before uploading it (Please see Photo Guide).
- Pay the required fee for Vietnam e-visa
Provide some other necessary information such as:
- Personal data (full name, date of birth, address, etc.)
- Details on passport
- Details of traveling (such as hotel address, travel dates)
- Information about health
The facility of Vietnam Visa on Arrival for Indian Passport Holders
Getting Vietnam e-visa (30 days, single entry) is a straightforward and quick process and can be obtained by applying online before traveling, whereas there is also an option available for getting a visa on arrival in Vietnam for visitors who want multiple entry visa or want to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days. These are entirely different processes from each other and have distinct advantages and disadvantages of having a visa on arrival as compared to Vietnam eVisa.
If you want to extend your stay in Vietnam from a 30-day to 60-day period, it becomes easy for Indian citizens if they have applied for a visa on arrival at Vietnam as compared to Vietnam e-visa for Indians, which allows your stay only for 30 days.
But the application process of obtaining a Vietnam visa on arrival is not as easy as it is when you are applying for a Vietnam e-Visa because they provide visa on arrival when you reach the destination. This visa on arrival service is available only in 7 main international airports in Vietnam. Applicants for visa on arrival must hold a visa approval letter then able to pick up visa on arrival.
Hence, If you want to save your extra money and avoid the lengthy paperwork on arrival at the border, then Vietnam e-visa is the best option for you. It saves time as well as money and is also accepted at every international airport, seaport and land border crossing while entering Vietnam and is a far better and quick process.
Advantages of applying for Vietnam e-Visa with us
- You can fill an easy online application on any day and time, i.e., 24hrs in a day, all seven days, and round the year means 365 days. The on line form at the government website required to provide too many details but we are not, we made it simple to avoid hassle.
- Email support and assistance are provided through 24hrs, seven days, and 365 days of the year by our visa experts. The government website does not support online.
- Our Visa expert also does the correction of incorrect and missing information by cross-checking passport data with the advanced API technology available these days.
- Verification of all the additional information is done, and the experts check its validity.
- Photos are accepted in all formats like (PDF, JPG, PNG) with sizes up to 8 MB, and you need to do the document editing accordingly.
- We have a policy of refunding the money if your e-Visa application is not approved because of any issue – 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
- You can make the payment through various available modes such as Visa, Mastercard, Paypal …