Vietnam airport pick-up service
(Vietnam landing visa) for Vietnam Hoi An via Chu Lai International Airport
Since the introduction of landing visas in Vietnam, it has been more and more popular with foreign tourists. To obtain a Vietnamese visa upon arrival at the airport, passengers need to obtain a visa approval letter (entry approval) in advance, then take a flight to Vietnam and affix a visa seal upon arrival at the airport.
In this article, you will learn about the detailed procedures for landing a visa at Vietnam airport and how to apply for an entry visa at Chu Lai airport. However, before we do that, let’s look at some tips for preparing the necessary documents to save airport time:
- Original passport (valid for at least 6 months from the date of your entry, with at least 2 blank pages)
- Visa approval letter (printed)
- The entry and exit application form (Form NA1) has completed the information and attached photos. If you apply for a Vietnam visa online with us, you can find this file with our visa approval letter Form and guidelines completing this form
- Vietnam visa photo (same size as a passport photo)
- Stamp fee (US $25 / person for single entry visa for one month or three months, US $50 / person for multiple entry visa for one month or three months)
Note: Vietnam’s International Airport works 24 / 7, so you can get a visa at any time.
How can I get a visa at Chu Lai international airport?
After landing at the airport, follow the guide to the immigration hall and find the visa on arrival counter at the immigration counter:
- You will first submit your documents here, including passport, printed visa approval letter, entry form, and 02 passport type photos. Then, wait for Vietnamese officials to process your visa.
- When you hear that your full name is called out, please take a picture of your passport from the official and pay them a visa stamp fee (in US dollars or Vietnamese Dong in cash, not by credit card). The official will return your passport with your Vietnamese visa and give you a receipt.
- Check the Vietnamese visa information carefully. If that’s right, you can now go to immigration control. Report any errors to the office immediately before going to immigration control.
- To sum up, it takes a total of 15-30 minutes to apply for a landing visa at the Vietnamese airport. If you don’t want to wait in line for such a long time, you can use our airport arrival express service, which will help to save your time and have a more pleasant trip to Vietnam.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN