vietnam visa 2021
Vietnam visa fee
Vietnam visa news
Visa On Arrival
Vietnam visa 2021 – latest news: how to get a Vietnam visa from South Korea
How long can I stay in Vietnam?
The time allowed to stay is determined by the validity period of the visa from the date of entry you entered in the application form. You can obtain the visa 2-3 months before your travel without worrying about the visa expires before your departure. A tourist visa can stay for 30 days, a business visa can stay for up to 3 months.
How to apply for a visa?
At present, South Korean citizens, or foreign citizens in South Korea can choose how to obtain a visa before or on arrival. You are advised to apply to the Vietnamese Embassy in South Korea by selecting the “visa before arrival” option. For the “visa on arrival” option, just apply online.
Guidelines for applying to the embassy (at present, due to covid’s reasons, you can’t apply directly to the embassy)
- Suitable for airports, cruise ships, and land ports;
- There is no waiting at the port of entry;
- Visa fee is very high, if refused, it will not be returned;
- The processing time is slow.
You can apply in person or by mail to the embassy. The waiting time for visa issuance is 5-7 working days after receiving the complete application. In case of emergency, it only takes 1-2 working days (extra charge).
Address: 123 Bukchon-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea 03052
Phone: (+82 2) 7 205 124 / 7 252 487
Fax: (+82 2) 7 204 684
Requirements for applying for a Vietnam visa in South Korea:
- Original passport: valid for at least one month after the expiration of the visa. If you travel by air, the airline will require your passport to be valid for six months.
- The completed application form can be downloaded from the Embassy website. Print out the form, sign it and paste 01 passport size photos on it.
- Visa fee: face to face application should be paid in cash. If the application is made by post, the fee must be paid by money order or check payable to
- “Vietnamese embassy”. The applicant can submit a combined payment of a draft or a check at the same time.
- Prepaid return envelope: this envelope must be attached when you request to return your passport with visa to your door.
Guidelines for applying for a landing visa (Visa on arrival) in Vietnam:
- Apply online anytime, anywhere
- Low visa fee
- Short processing time
- 24 / 7 support
- For air entry only
- Waiting time at the airport can be very slow (arrival support can solve this problem)
The landing visa procedure in Vietnam may be different from what you think. Of course, the visa will be issued at the airport, but you must submit your visa approval before boarding. The following steps will help you better understand how it works:
- Tourist visa: fill in the application form online, and select the entry time and scheduled entry date from the online form. Note that the format date is DD/ MM/YY. If the system does not allow you to enter the date, it is likely that the format is wrong. (application for this visa is suspended for the time being because of COVID-19).
- Business visa: send visa application to visa service email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also attach a copy of your passport and the business license of the Vietnamese guarantee company to the email, together with the information about the validity period of your visa and the date of your travel. We will reply to your payment link as soon as possible.
- Learn more: Vietnam has resumed business visa processing (including quarantine and air tickets)
Through Western Union remittance, Alipay, or bank transfer payment, please contact us for bank account details. (currently, the payment of credit card / PayPal has been suspended due to the need to pay the quarantine fee).
- Usually: the approval and entry-exit form will be sent to your email within 2 working days, which is basic under normal circumstances, and 1 working day in case of emergency. It takes a little longer to apply for a long-term business visa, which takes 5 working days.
- At present, due to the influence of covid, it takes 2-4 weeks to process. After receiving the payment, we will prepare the application documents and guarantee documents and send them to your email. The guarantee company needs to print them out: sign and seal them in red.
- Check-in with approval. After arrival, queue up in front of the counter at the checkpoint and be ready to submit the original passport, visa approval, 02 passport photo, and completed entry form. About 15 minutes later, the customs officer will return the passport together with the visa stamp (single entry: 25USD, multiple entries 50USD) and ask you to pay the visa fee before leaving the counter. It should be noted that the expenses must be paid in cash and only USD and VND are accepted.
- Under the influence of covid 19: after receiving the visa, please abide by the laws of Vietnam and participate in quarantine for 14 days. (isolation issues must be arranged before boarding).
One last point: to avoid any problems at the port of entry, be sure to check for errors immediately after the visa or approval has been granted. If there are one or more errors, please contact the Embassy/agent immediately to correct or issue a new visa/approval.
contact us to apply for Vietnam visa