With this Visa approval letter, you can use to get Vietnam Visa at 1 of 4 Vietnam international airports, including Noi Bai airport (Ha Noi city), Tan Son Nhat airport (Ho Chi Minh City city), Cam Ranh airport (Nha Trang city) and Da Nang airport (Da Nang city).
On arrival Vietnam at international airports: Noi Bai Int’l airport (in Hanoi city) OR Tan Son Nhat int’l airport (in Ho Chi Minh city) Or Da Nang int’l airport (in Da Nang city) OR Cam Ranhairpoirt (in Nha Trang city) you will see an office for issuing visa. The visa issuing office located in front of passport control counter. See image below.
– Noi Bai Int’l airport (in Hanoi city), you will see an office called “Visa On Arrival”
– Tan Son Nhat int’l airport (in Ho Chi Minh city), you will see an office called “Landing Visa”
– Da Nang int’l airport (in Da Nang city), you will see an office called “Visa Issuing Office”
What documents needed to pick up visa here?
– In order to get visa on arrival, you should prepare some documents in advance: original passport + visa approval letter + Vietnamese Visa Application Form (This form available at the airport but we usually send this form in the email or you can download here to fill, attach photo and sign to save time on arrival) + Stamping fee (25$/person for 1 month and 3 months single entry, 50$ for 1 month multiple entries and (less) 3 months multiple entries, 95$/person for less than 6 months multiple entries and 135$/person for other types of Visa)
– Wait to be called for paying stamp fee and get back the passport with visa inside.
Note: Please check your visa carefully and ask for correction immediately because you will have no chance to correct the mistake after exit passport control counter.